Friday, July 30, 2010

A Change or Two

In case anyone was wondering what was up with the score in my last review, well, I decided to change a thing or two, namely my scoring system. I've been regretting the one I went with for a while now. It's way too in-jokey and ultimately kind of dumb; seriously, only people coming from one site would get the joke. I have no clue what I was thinking when I decided to go with it. Guess you live and learn.

I plan on slowly working my way back through my posts, implementing the new scoring system. I've got quite a few, so unfortunately it's not going to be an easily completed task. I'm just glad I decided to do this before I had way too many to be worth even bothering. Should take a while, but eventually I hope to have the old scoring system dropped.

I've been doing this for about a year and a half, but I've still got the basic layout of the site. So I'm thinking about looking into a custom template or something. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment